The kids were outside playing this morning on the driveway, and I was nearby planting some flower seeds. A while into their play, Grant wanted Julia to follow him and Johanna somewhere so he called her name. I turned around to see what was going on, and couldn't see Julia. I asked Grant if he could see her. He said no. So I told them we needed to find her. We began looking. Is she up by the swings? No. Is she by the little pond in the back? No. Then I hear Grant say, "Julia! Julia! Don't move!" She had climbed all the way up this ladder:
To Grant's treehouse! Yikes! I'm telling you, she gets into all sorts of mischief, and is not scared of anything. We are definitely going to have to keep a closer eye on this little lady! It's funny the differences between the girls. Johanna would have NEVER climbed this ladder on her own.
Once we were all up the ladder we peaked into the treehouse and found this little guy:
We left the door open so he could find his way out, and then we all climbed back down onto solid ground.



Where did Julia get her adventurous spirit? No doubt from her Daddy, Cory! He gave us more than one scare, and I am sure Julia will learn from her experiences! Keep a close watch Mom!! Love, Grandma & Grandpa Webb
ReplyDelete