


On Monday, I read a little story called Seeds and then Grant and I talked about what he would like to plant in his garden bed this year while he drew a picture of it. We also painted some clay Easter eggs. On Tuesday, we made bread for snack cut out into Spring shapes. Then we read a story about Tiptoes Lightly, the fairy, and Jeremy Mouse. We prepared dirt and planted some bean and strawberries seeds. Everyone's hands were messy that day! Grant also had his first t-ball practice Tuesday night. It is a co-ed team. He enjoyed the practice, especially when they got to run and he could show of his lighting-fast speed.


Grant turned 6 years old on Thursday. He woke up to a trail of balloons and gold stars leading him to his presents (his favorite gift was the pirate troll Lego ship picked out by Dad). For breakfast I made him Cinnamon Banana waffles and bacon. After breakfast, Grant, Dad and Johanna played with his ship for a little while then Dad took him to hit some golf balls with his new clubs. He really enjoyed that. He requested ham and cheese quiche for dinner, so that is what I made. He had a fun, happy day and went to bed tired.



No comments:
Post a Comment