Johanna had to have the pink ears, even though the other pair had sparkles, she wanted the pink ones. How much longer do you think I will be able to get Grant to wear those ears?
Hi Jenn, Cory, Grant, Johanna and Julia, Really enjoyed hearing about your Birthday Party Grant - we had fun at your party too last weekend, and look forward to seeing you for Easter this weekend - Grandpa and I have been cleaning and getting ready for you guys all week, so please drive safe until we see you soon -- Love, Grandma Webb (& Grandpa too!) XX00
Hi Jenn, Cory, Grant, Johanna and Julia, Really enjoyed hearing about your Birthday Party Grant - we had fun at your party too last weekend, and look forward to seeing you for Easter this weekend - Grandpa and I have been cleaning and getting ready for you guys all week, so please drive safe until we see you soon -- Love, Grandma Webb (& Grandpa too!) XX00
ReplyDeletePS You three "bunnies" are the cutest bunnies I have ever seen. Love - G-Ma Webb
ReplyDelete