On Monday, I told Julia another Super Sam story. This week he helps the Garden gnome, Humus, to get the gardens ready for winter.
I also introduced Johanna to the letter F, and told her the fairy tale, The Fish and the Lambkin.
After I told the story, we drew pictures in our lesson books.
Mom's Drawing
Johanna's Drawing
On Tuesday, Johanna re-told me the story, and I wrote a summary in her main lesson book.
On Wednesday, Johanna and I took some time to do a bean bag toss while thinking of words that start with the different letters she has learned. I also introduced Johanna to the letter H. We talked about the sound it makes, and she practiced writing it. I told her the fairy tale, The Hut in the Woods.
Afterward, we drew pictures in our lesson books and Johanna also drew the letter H in her lesson book.
Mom's Drawing
Johanna's Drawing
Boji stole my chair (as he so often does anytime I stand up), and Julia wanted to make sure he was warm and cozy for his nap by covering him with a play silk.
On Thursday, Johanna re-told me what she could remember from the story, and I wrote a summary in her main lesson book.
She also drew the form drawing in her form drawing book.
She also took some time to review her letters, by forming them out of glass beads.
She also enjoyed decorating some candles for us to use this Autumn and Winter.
More letters next week!
On Thursday, Johanna re-told me what she could remember from the story, and I wrote a summary in her main lesson book.
She also drew the form drawing in her form drawing book.
She also took some time to review her letters, by forming them out of glass beads.
She also enjoyed decorating some candles for us to use this Autumn and Winter.
More letters next week!















No comments:
Post a Comment