Grant told me tonight that he was going to have 8 jobs when he grew up. I asked him what they were going to be, and this is what he told me:
"First, I am going to be a miner so I can get a crystal and then I will sell that and buy a sky scraper, then I will be Governor, no not Governor, I just want to be able to look out over the whole city. After that I will buy a job at Lego's and work on humongous Lego ships. I can bring home free Lego pieces to my kids." I said, okay Grant, but that's only 3. What are the other 5? He said, "explorer and detective." He sat there thinking and I suggested chiropractor. He said no because he doesn't want to go to college. So, the next one he said was carpenter. After that he asked me how many that was, and I said that was 6 so he had 2 more to go. He thought about it for a couple seconds and said, "I think 6 will be enough." I agreed with him and said he would be one busy guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment